Capgemini, A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, We are at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Operating in 40 countries, we are, above all, a people company with almost 200,000 people across the globe and 2017 revenues over €12,792 Billion . We bring deep industry experience, innovative service offerings and next generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry
- Sr Director – Cards & Payments
- NYC NY
Main Purpose of Role
Capgemini Financial Services are seeking a Senior payments resource with proven consulting and sales experience in the payments space, gained from working in a consulting or banking organization. You will provide the leadership and management to drive the Cards & payments practice to the next plateau and beyond. This is a full-time, permanent position based in NA.
In addition, you should:
- Be a key person seen as growing, building and driving teams in the practice
- Drive sales either in lead or supporting role (responding to RFPs, RFIs and preparing proposals related to the platform)
- Provide leadership to the Solutions team to build IP, Accelerators and Framework
- Drive Capgemini PoV in market
- Be able to identify delivery issues and provide methods, tools, etc. for improvement for key projects/programs
- Be able to direct and facilitate client communication sessions and workshops. Ability to interact at all levels of clients’ organizations.
- Consistently deliver accurate, clear, and concise messages verbally and/or in writing to effectively inform an audience
Skills and Experience needed
Consulting Delivery - Leads team to develop concise and practical recommendations with a clear implementation path. Seeks out client input to better understand needs; develops ideas for how to meet those needs. Understands how to deliver in a Global environment, and the associated complexities. Systematically breaks down complex problems or processes into manageable parts, using advanced techniques and charts. Ability to analyze fitment and estimate the program.
Thought Leadership – Provides leadership to new and emerging best practices in the current business climate and environment. Identifies and develops knowledge assets and introduces processes to improve their leverage. Facilitates development of appropriate Knowledge Management processes, tools and standards.
Practice Leadership - Active member of Practice leadership. Plays key role in attracting broader interest and expertise in the Practice. Seen as the intellectual driver in key areas of the Practice. Must have some operational experience.
Location and travel
Must be must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles will involve periods of time away from home at short notice.