Operating Software Implementation Manager
We are a private transportation company operating in the Washington, DC metropolitan area currently seeking an experienced Operating Software Implementation Manager to join our growing team.
We proudly offer a comprehensive benefits package to include, health, dental, vision, 401K, long & short-term disability, life insurance, paid time off and paid holidays. We provide a positive work environment with opportunity to grow within the company.
- Assists the Executive Team in working with the many software vendors supporting our operations and the IT company managing our network infrastructure.
- Manages full implementation of software of various platforms including onboarding and ongoing management and/or any necessary of software
- Plans, directs and coordinates project activities to ensure goals and/or objectives of the projects are accomplished within the prescribed scope and budget
- Develops detailed project plans specifying goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identification of critical success factors, risks, contingency plans and allotment of resources (internal and external) for each phase of the project and arrange for recruitment or assignment of project
- Manages ongoing maintenance and enhancements of each software system
- Conducts review of each system to hold the vendors accountable
Required Technical Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline with 3 to 5 years of project management experience in IT industry preferred.
- Must have strong planning and organizational skills including coordinating Helpdesk activities
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to be able to review, edit and deliver high-quality documentation
- Must have strong leadership skills to inspire commitment to quality and excellence
- Knowledge and understanding of networks and overall IT infrastructure components
- Knowledge of Office 365 management and all the tools that are associated with the platform, preferred
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and difficult/challenging situations while juggling multiple priorities
This is a Full-time position based in our headquarters in the DC Metro area. Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- management: 3 years (Required)
- Information Technology: 3 years (Required)