DigiDoc inc is looking to hire a SOA /Oracle FMW for an upcoming project with our partners up in Baltimore, MD.
Below is the SOA/Oracle FMW profile of our ideal candidate:
- At least 5 years of experience in technology consulting, solutions design and implementation
- At least 4 years of hands on development experience in Oracle SOA 11g/12c
- Good hands on experience in Oracle SOA suite including BPMN, BPEL, Human Workflow, Business rules, BAM, Mediator, Oracle Adapters, OSB, JDeveloper, WebLogic Application server, and Oracle Database.
- Good understanding of SOA lifecycle, Integration patterns and standard methodologies.
- Experience in liaising with business users to gather the requirements and translate to technical designs.
- Ability to Develop , Unit test and fix defects raised during testing phases.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment (FTE)
- Certification in Oracle SOA/BPM Suite will be preferred.
- Excellent analytical, debugging and problem solving skills
- Excellent communications skills and able to work independently and with a team.
Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Residence
If interested, please submit a resume and a cover letter stating your salary requirements.
Job Type: Contract
- US citizen: 1 year
- solutions design: 5 years
- technology consulting: 5 years
- implementation: 5 years
Required work authorization: