Purpose of Job
This position supports sales associates by reviewing and processing offers and lease and purchase contract documents and providing other administrative services to sales associates. Support includes contract management, sales coordination, pre and post closing activities, customer communication, forms completion and maintenance and clerical tasks.
Job Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Job Functions)
Common job activities are listed below; actual position responsibilities may vary. .
- Coordinate, complete, and/or review transaction documents/paperwork/forms for completeness, accuracy and adherence to company policy and state rules and regulations. Follow up with sales and management staff to correct discrepancies.
- Review, Load, and complete the necessary documents to turn into the office for the agent (into DTR).
- Maintain deadlines and schedules for the contracts Keep agents informed on the progress of the files.
- Direct correspondence with all parties of the contract (except the co-ops clients) to make sure the contract is on track to close on time.
- Order home warranty, obtain termite warranty info (as necessary), obtain utilities for new buyer.
- Confirm earnest money checks and forward a copy to all parties.
- Provide “virtual assistance” to the agent (sending out documents for signatures in DocuSign)
- Schedule the closing or confirm the closing (if listing side) and send out to all parties.
- Meet all performance and behavior expectations outlined in the company performance appraisal form or communicated by management.
- Perform responsibilities as directed achieving desired results within expected time frames and with a high degree of quality and professionalism.
- Establish and maintain positive and productive work relationships with all staff, customers and business partners.
- Demonstrate the behavioral and technical competencies necessary to effectively complete job responsibilities. Take personal initiative for technical and professional development.
- Follow the company HR Policy, the Code of Business Conduct and all subsidiary and department policies and procedures, including protecting confidential company information, attending work punctually and regularly, and following good safety practices in all activities.
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience. Post secondary coursework preferred.
- Two years administrative experience preferably in real estate office.
- Knowledge of real estate contracts/law is preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office products.
- Typing speed of 45 wpm minimum.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Effective oral and written communication skills and an excellent customer service focus.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with a focus on detail; high degree of accuracy.
- Real estate license preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Skills: 2 years (Required)
- Real Estate laws and contracts: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off