The Sacred Plant company is dedicated to sharing information to help everyone have a happier, healthier and pain-free life.
To learn more about us, please visit https://thesacredplant.com/about
As Content Coordinator, you would be responsible for the following:
- A balance between creative strategy and management of details/needs to execute;
- Lead and manage projects, team members and vendors to achieve department initiatives and goals. This also includes working closely with experts, writers and patients who are involved in creating some of the content
- Content Pieces to be flushed out/created: short video clips, re-purposing of content, blog(s), articles, video interviews, ebooks, interview series, premium products, etc
- Items to include:
- Arrangements with host/interviewees/vendors, transcripts, Key Take Aways, images/graphics, product description, deliverable timelines, and other necessary steps in content creation process;
- Communication and Collaboration with Marketing Department, Tech Department, Social Media, Production Crews, and Operations Department;
- Project Management of product from start to finish - Aligned with Promotional Calendar needs.
- Ability to work with and oversee multiple moving parts, such as:
- External/internal vendor selection, mapping out necessary information, deadlines, best use of resources, etc;
- Create and manage templates, structures and systems for effectiveness and efficiency
- Elicit and implement feedback from our followers on what they like, don’t like and want most
- Worked with content in form of Video and Writing
- Keen eye, organization of details in clear and comprehensive
- Review and quality assurance of all content pieces
- Quick learner and easily able to absorb large volumes of information at a time
- Preferred: Passion and experience in Alternative Health niche.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $3,000.00 /month
- Content Creation: 5 years