Qkids is an interactive online teaching platform that connects English teachers to young language learners with fun, user-friendly software in real time. Guiding learners through a curriculum of fun, dynamic, and engaging narrative gaming adventures, English teachers from the United States and Canada lead learners to English mastery from the comfort of their own homes. Qkids provides great support and incredible workplace flexibility that caters to any schedule. Join today!
- Teach English to learners between 5 - 12 years of age through Qkids’ interactive software program. Knowledge of Chinese is not necessary. Each in-lesson time is 30 minutes. All curricula are preset and incorporated with animated characters and games. Training and support provided.
- Available to teach a minimum of 6 hours (12 classes) per week. There are 19 hours (38 classes) available weekly.
[Qkids class time slots]
7 days a week - Morning Eastern Time (AM - EST):
6:40-7:10, 7:20-7:50, 8:00-8:30, 8:40-9:10
Plus Friday and Saturday - Night Eastern Time (PM - EST):
8:40-9:10, 9:20-9:50, 10:00-10:30, 10:40-11:10, 11:20-11:50
We would like to encourage anyone to apply, particularly those with prior experience in roles such as in roles such as Chinese Language Teaching, Second Grade Teacher, and Teaching Assistant and companies like Tutor Doctor, Kindergarten, and Learning Care Group and others in the Education and Training industry.
- Eligible to legally work in the U.S. or Canada
- Earned a degree or currently enrolled in a university program
- Prior teaching experience or equivalent in education, tutoring, mentoring, schooling preferred
Apply with all required materials - Initial screening - Demo Interview 1 - Demo Interview 2 - Trial Classes (paid) - Hired!