“We care for people, so they can be their best.” Care is at the heart of our business, and it’s this distinct guest experience that makes Hyatt one of the world’s best hospitality brands. Here at the Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center, we are currently seeking a qualified and experienced Sales Manager.
Candidate should possess a minimum of 4 years of experience in a fast-paced, 300+ rooms, and high-volume property. Demonstrated record of success is required with an emphasis on guest satisfaction and meeting sales goals. Candidate must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This is a full-time salary position, and we offer medical, dental, and life insurance, STD, LTD, 401K, and travel benefits. Send resume or apply in person. (No phone calls please.)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of progressive hotel sales management experience.
- Highly developed business communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience with Envision is a strong plus.
- Execute and support Hotel Customer Service Standards and Hotel’s Brand Standards.
- Strong understanding of negotiation and interpretation of contracts.
- Proven ability to forecast top line revenues.
- Ability to communicate effectively with public, employees and ownership teams.
- Monitor competitor pricing, positioning, strategies and data; maintain understanding of the dynamics of the local market and demand generators and present appropriate action plans to Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Analyze local events and activities and project the effect of opportunities they create.
- Understand the macro and micro-economic variables affecting supply and demand in the local marketplace.
- Actively develop all subordinates, ensuring that they have opportunities to grow their sales, catering, event management and leadership skill base through personal attention, internal/external training and participation in industry events.
- Effectively communicate any strategy changes to the sales/catering team.
- Marketing – Effectively develop and execute an appropriate marketing and ecommerce plan for the hotel in conjunction with the Director of Sales and Marketing and the Director of Events.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hotel Sales: 4 years (Preferred)