Are you a talented copywriter seeking a creative culture filled with talented leadership and growth opportunities?
Do you love leading ideations, presenting video storyboards and collaborating with creatives to create beautifully effective campaigns?
We are looking for an AMAZING senior copywriter with B2B & B2C experience as well as the versatility to write across any industry or MarCom service. If your thing is inspiring clients and rallying staff to do great work, perhaps you should consider Queue?
Queue offers a chill office environment within a great location, with great culture, great benefits, competitive compensation and the opportunity to work on a variety of digital and print projects across multiple clients.
- Serve as the lead copywriter for the agency to deliver the highest quality, grammatically correct, and on-strategy copy within established deadlines and project objectives.
- Highly accountable, well organized with an infectiously positive attitude
- Client facing with confidence in presenting ideas and concepts
- Partner with the Account Service and Creative Director to identify the scope of work, accurately estimating copywriting hours and project management.
- Foster team building at all times through a “spirit of collaboration” in communicating and working with account teams, creative teams and clients
- Assist with Queue's marketing and self-promotion initiatives
- 5 to 7 years of agency experience, with a bachelor’s degree
- Strong skills in copywriting, concept development, technical writing & creation of integrated media campaigns (print, digital & video).
- Adept at writing across multiple industries, categories, and target audiences. (Experience in CPG, Food, Pharma is a big plus)
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Evernote, and PowerPoint.
To be considered for the position, please provide:
- Resume & Cover Letter including salary requirement
- Work samples or website
Job Type: Full-time