Roles & Responsibilities:
· Responsible for handling marketing and communication activities at the center.
· Developing and directing strategies through print, radio, outdoor, Internet and electronic/social media platforms in order to effectively promote the company and its services.
· Dealing with the PR agencies and preparation of the marketing plan.
· Working on developing the brand and the brand's associations and affiliations from corporate and other business parties.
· Vendor Management for developing marketing collateral's for ATL/BTL activities for brand promotion.
· Maintaining records and database regarding the day-to-day activities associated with all marketing efforts.
· Planning and executing online media campaigns on social networking websites for lead generation and brand promotion.
· Manage and respond to any guest queries or complaints.
· Work in partnership and support the Sales team for the planning of the event calendar and increase the footfalls.
The physical demands described here are generally representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, although the actual demands and essential functions will vary for each position. Reasonable accommodations, when required under applicable law, will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the team member will regularly be required to:
a. Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
b. Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting conditions.
c. Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
d. Read and write handwritten notes.
e. Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
f. Must have regular and predictable attendance.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills.
Job Type: Full-time