Human Resources & Talent Management
Job Posting Date:
Sep 5, 2018, 8:53:21 PM
Under general direction, responsible for leading key elements of the HR function including support on hiring, development, employee relations management, organizational planning, and strategic support for the organizations U.S. worldwide headquarter leadership team.
- Serve as HR Business Partner for client groups, providing guidance and coaching to leaders and employees supporting multiple matrixed organizations.
- Coordinate with recruiters and other leaders to develop recruitment strategies to achieve required staffing levels, establish and manage a sustainable talent pipeline for critical staffing of the organization, and building college programs for both new hires and interns.
- Work with client groups to:
o Drive Individual Development Plans, career mapping and career planning;
o Ensure strong performance review and feedback process are implemented and are taking place, and ensure 360-degree feedback tools are utilized effectively;
o Ensure Korn Ferry competencies & improved assessment capabilities for hiring.
o Ensure a robust Organization Review and Talent Review processes
- Oversee and develop the HR Analyst function, which is responsible for:
o Compensation analysis, including development of North America Wage and Benefit Proposals
o Global metrics dashboards and reporting
o Audit preparation and Compliance requirements;
o HR Process Improvements;
o Employee engagement and recognition programs;
o Supporting HR business partner needs as appropriate.
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, processes and practices, making recommendations where appropriate to position the organization to attract and retain top talent.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication, presentation and influence skills required.
- Ability to interact with high-level management and employees from a variety of backgrounds/disciplines.
- Strong customer service focus with a high level of responsiveness.
- Must have strong HR generalist background, including knowledge of EEO/AA and general employment laws, and continuous improvement processes.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is a must.
- Strong problem solving skills; ability to make independent decisions; manage conflicting priorities in a fast paced environment.
Minimum 7 years’ experience in Human Resources, preferably in a manufacturing environment. Experience designing and/or implementing performance management and organizational development programs.
B.S. in Business, Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related degree. Advanced degree preferred. PHR/SPHR desired.
This position manages the HR Analyst function.
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by calling 1-314-553-2544 (V/TTY/TDD) or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.