Rytech has built a proven industry leading water and mold mitigation network, employing only industry certified professionals, cutting edge technology, and state of the art equipment to provide the best customer service possible. Rytech is a company whose principles are based on integrity and accountability.
Rytech is an industry accredited company, currently seeking qualified applicants to fill open positions in our Mitigation Data Specialist Unit. The Claims Coordinator's primary role is to assist in the management of mitigation claims across multiple platforms, dashboards and Rytech’s claims management software. The Claims Coordinator will be supportive role for both the field technicians as well as the MDS.
This opportunity would be great for a college student in need of flexible hours.
- Track claims through mitigation process.
- Assist in the review and maintenance of job files.
- Communicate claim updates from the field to the carriers, etc both voice to voice and via data entry.
- Communicate and correspond with franchise owners, ops manager, technicians and insurance companies to provide exceptional customer service.
- Track and report individual daily activities to Team Leads and Department Manager.
- All other duties or special projects as requested by management.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Possess excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skills, strong analytical skills, as well as superior customer service and negotiation skills.
- Strong ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Ability to multitask and deliver results under pressure.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable using different software systems.
- This position requires heavy data entry and sitting for long periods of time.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to work flex-shifts between 8am-8pm with some weekends.
- Telecommuting is available for the right candidate.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $8.00 to $15.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative