The Commercial segment is a leading manufacturer of refuse collection vehicles, front and rear discharge concrete mixers, portable and stationary concrete batch plants, field service vehicles, and truck mounted cranes. All backed by 24/7 support, our segment’s brands consist of McNeilus, CON-E-CO, London Machinery, and IMT. Oshkosh Commercial leads it's industries in both innovation & quality.
Oshkosh Commercial is a segment of Oshkosh Corporation, which is a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company. At Oshkosh Corporation we are dedicated to designing and building the world's toughest specialty trucks, truck bodies, and access equipment by working shoulder-to-shoulder with the people who use them.
Intermediate to advanced level technician able to provide a broad range of mobile repair service to used customer refuse trucks and concrete mixer trucks at various customer locations within a designated geographical area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Perform a wide variety of maintenance and repair work to all makes of concrete mixers and refuse hauling trucks.
2. Interact positively with customers and suppliers promoting service work.
3. Maintain necessary maintenance records.
4. Make service calls to various offsite locations within a designated geographical area to service disabled trucks.
5. All other duties and responsibilities that are reasonably assigned by the employer or its designee.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5-plus years experience in maintenance, preferably in vehicle and truck body repair
- Ability to perform basic and occasionally complex maintenance and repair
- Ability to read schematics
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair hydraulic/electrical systems
- Skill and experience in stick and wire feed welding
- Basic computer skills
- Must maintain acceptable level of punctuality and attendance for work
- Ability to Travel up to 75% of time This positon will be based out of Morgantown, PA
- Associate’s degree
- CDL License
Oshkosh Corporation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. This company will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Information collected regarding categories as provided by law will in no way affect the decision regarding an employment application.
Oshkosh Corporation will not discharge or in any manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with Oshkosh Corporation's legal duty to furnish information.
Certain positions with Oshkosh Corporation require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S. Persons," as defined in these regulations. Generally, a "U.S. Person" is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.