Caspers Company is a third generation family-owned business which operates 66 restaurants ranging from quick service to fine dining. We are currently seeking a receptionist to join our team to help support our family of companies with more than 4,000 employees. We are committed to gaining talented individuals to support our operations while maintaining our people-first values and commitment to the community.
We are looking for a Receptionist with strong interpersonal skills and a friendly, welcoming personality. As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls. To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should be able to handle customer complaints with utmost courtesy and the highest degree of professionalism. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Fields customer questions and complaints; when the issue is beyond the receptionist scope of knowledge, forwards to the appropriate staff member.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills including active listening
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Life, Short-term & Long-term Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement & Assistance
- 401(k) Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retail, Service & Fitness Club Discounts
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Excellent Company Culture and Work Environment!
Salary will be commensurate with experience and skillset.
Caspers Company McDonald's is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,000.00 to $38,000.00 /month
- office administration: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Typical start time:
Typical end time: