Job Title: Certified Litigation Paralegal (Parsippany, New Jersey)
Job Level: Full-Time
** Full-Time Position for the successful candidate which may include Simple IRA Program, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Medical benefits (after 90 days).
***Starting Rate: $45,000 + depending upon experience. 2 Year Minimum Litigation experience/Maximum experience is 4 years' experience. First year performance review possible.
The successful candidate must be a certified paralegal with 2 years prior New Jersey and New York litigation experience, preferably in the insurance defense (Premises Liability, Negligence defense) and/or plaintiff’s personal injury field, Knowledgeable of New Jersey and New York procedures, and familiar with E-Courts and E-Law. We are an Up-Tempo Firm but, in a collaborative,, sane working environment.
- Type in excess of 70 words per minute
- Competent and familiar with digital dictation software.
- Highly organized
- Familiar with filing procedures;
- Willing to work in an upbeat but collaborative environment;
- Most importantly, the successful candidate must be fair minded, self-motivated, and a team player.
Please reply by email only with resume and professional references.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely conversion of word processing, and timely and proficient conversion of dictation into neat, clean, and professional legal documents and correspondence, drafting of letters, form motions, answers to and demands for discovery, must answer phones with courtesy and a helpful attitude, review mail, monitor the calendar, confirm calendar events, report to two (2) + attorneys and Courts, heavy filing, and perform various clerical and administrative tasks.
- Self-motivated individual.
- Goal oriented Team Player.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills
Certified Paralegal Required. Some college preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 /year
Required work authorization: