DuraBante, a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, is recruiting for a healthcare systems analyst with specific background in IT programming, data quality analytics, and/or business requirements analysis to provide technical analysis and functional support to the VA’s OHI Data Quality Program. Responsibilities include reviewing project documents, user acceptance testing, developing, and refining enterprise requirements, use cases, and business rules used to implement and support data quality; providing business and technical expertise in the areas of data quality and identity management; and performing data quality analysis and reporting.
- Bachelors’ Degree with at least 10 years’ experience in IT programming and/or business requirements analysis required.
- Experience participating in User Acceptance Testing programs required; experience coordinating UAT programs preferred.
- Expert knowledge and abilities in the areas of Data Quality, Identity Management (specifically within the healthcare domain), Data Quality Analytics, and/or Data Management required.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with industry standard tools and processes used to support a large-scale healthcare system in Identity Management support and implementation preferred.
- Expert knowledge of Data Quality, Data Management and/or Data Quality Analytics principles, policies and tools required.
- Experience within a healthcare environment is required.
- Military Veterans and Spouses encouraged to apply.
Clearance: Applicants must successfully undergo a background investigation (National Agency Check)
Travel: Occasional travel will be required
NOTE: THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38.00 to $51.00 /hour
- IT programming and/or business requirements analysis: 10 years (Required)
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction