More About the Role:
CACI is looking for a motivated Program Integrator to join our team in the Annapolis Junction area. Qualified candidates will have a current TS/SCI with Poly and will thrive at performing contract analysis. This position is ultimately responsible for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Program Integrator area of responsibility. This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth!
What You'll Get to Do:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Utilize established NSA acquisition and financial management policies, procedures, regulations and tools.
- Advise in the interpretation and tailoring of DOD/NSA acquisition regulations/memorandums, and ensure affordable, supportable and effective systems are delivered to the customer.
- Assist program managers in developing program and acquisition documentation, creating program schedules, tracking program status, evaluating operational and technical alternatives, performing risk assessment and managing integrated product teams.
- Provide assistance in acquisition process improvement initiatives.
- Provide oversight and compliance review of acquisition documentation at all levels of preparation.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Current TS/SCI with active Poly
- Twelve years of demonstrated combined experience in DoD program management, contract management, and/or financial management
- Bachelor' s Degree with a business or technical focus is required
- In lieu of a degree, Project Management Institute PMP certification, Contract Manager CPCM certification, or DAWIA Level III in any focus area, and an additional three years of directly related experience for a total of fifteen years may be substituted
- Familiarity with Plan-It is preferred. In lieu of certification, an additional three years of directly related experience for a total of eighteen years may be substituted
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Excel is required to include demonstrated use of pivot tables, slicers, and pivot charts
What We Can Offer You:
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required; Proficiency in MS Project and Access is a plus
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.