Who We Are:
New Care Concepts, Inc. is currently seeking a Recruiter/Marketing Coordinator who is passionate about recruitment and creating an inclusive culture. The Recruiter/Marketing Coordinator plays an integral role in managing recruitment activities and building relationships with applicants. We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and detailed oriented team member who is able to connect with nurses on a personal level. New Care is proud of our company culture; we want someone who is passionate and willing to work with others to create an even better company.
New Care is locally owned and operated, providing medically intensive nursing care for critically complex children and young adults. We recruit, hire, and retain qualified nurses in the Puget Sound area to provide in-home nursing to our clients. After 33 years in the business, we know that hiring and retaining exceptional nurses has led to our success in this industry. We strive to be leaders in the field of medically intensive home care and our company culture reflects our goal for excellence.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience in Recruitment and/or Marketing. A background in healthcare is preferred.
- Experience recruiting in a highly competitive environment.
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service.
- A background in creativity and innovation.
- Ability to look outside of the box to seek new sourcing options and ways of connecting with nurses.
- A strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to connect with people and engage them in our company culture.
- Aptitude to communicate clearly and effectively with a diverse group of people.
- View challenges as opportunities and be able to change course quickly when things go wrong.
- Have a good sense of humor!
What You’ll Do:
- Build and foster a positive recruiting culture that values every team member’s input.
- Cultivate recruitment strategies in partnership with the HR and Leadership teams. Develop and implement ideas related to recruitment and retention of employees.
- Ensure a nurse-centric approach that aligns with the needs of our applicants, clients, and company mission.
- Create and maintain online job postings.
- Curate social media postings for New Care.
- Design marketing materials for recruiting new nurses and new clients.
- Track and order marketing supplies as needed.
- Participate in outreach at colleges, career fairs, and potential client meetings.
- Promote an inclusive and diverse company culture.
Why Work for Us:
- You will have the opportunity to work with a company that values and respects your role as a recruiter and marketer.
- We provide a supportive work environment that encourages new idea and creative solutions to difficult situations.
- New Care has a dynamic company culture that is constantly evolving and growing for the better.
- We offer a competitive salary, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k), and a comprehensive health insurance package that includes medical, dental, and vision.
Position Hours: M-F 8:00am-5:00pm
Office Location: Ballard, WA
New Care Concepts, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Recruitment and/or Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)