Are you looking for a career with excellent advancement potential where you get to work outdoors and utilize leadership abilities?
Start your career with Osmose!
FACT: 90% of our Senior Management started with Osmose in the Foreman position!
Osmose Utilities Services, Inc. is an 80-year strong company that provides a variety of services to the electric and telecommunications industries. Learn more about us at www.osmose.com
We are proud to offer:
- $23 to $31 per hour based on Foreman level (after training) plus an opportunity for weekly production bonuses based on individual initiative and crew performance
- See the average income per Foreman Level here: www.osmosehiring.com/become-a-foreman
- Paid on-the-job training. You earn while you learn at a rate of $20 per hour during the 8-9 week training program
- Family medical and dental insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Full-time, year-round employment with overtime potential
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Company truck and tools
- Excellent advancement opportunities with a rapidly growing company
Do you have what it takes to be an Osmose Foreman?
- Must be at least 21 years old
- High school diploma or GED
- Have the leadership ability required to supervise and motivate a working field crew
- Can assume full responsibility for the safe operation and maintenance of a company vehicle, equipment, and tools
- Ability to positively represent the Osmose organization to customers and the communities in which they work
- Enjoy working outdoors in all types of weather and have the desire to actively participate in physically demanding work lifting or moving up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Possess a valid driver’s license, a good driving record with no DUI/DWIs within the past 5 years (possible exception with completion of an approved safe driving course),
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Willing to travel locally, statewide or regionally as required
- Hiring, training, and supervising a field crew of 1-5 people
- Maintain all tools, vehicles, and equipment
- Achieve expected safety, quality, and production goals
- Collect field data and maintain daily and weekly reports
- Embrace core values of the company
For a career opportunity that involves outdoor work, travel, excellent income potential and the opportunity for advancement, APPLY AND UPLOAD YOUR RESUME ONLINE AT www.osmosehiring.com.
Osmose is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.00 to $31.00 /hour
- Manual labor: 1 year (Preferred)
- Supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)