Enterprise Digital Asset Management Analyst Contractor
This opportunity is open only to candidates who can work as Independent Contractors.
Location(s): Remote or Sunnyvale, CA
Contract Length: 6 months
How many hours per week: 40
Anticipated Hourly Rate: 55-65/hr.
The Work You’ll Do Under the Deloitte Project Team:
Delivery: Bring the functional/technical experience and knowledge to deliver solutions which allow clients to achieve their business strategy. Present technical alternatives and supporting recommendations aligned with the client’s business and technology requirements. Contribute to project estimating, planning, contracting and staffing activities. Manage technical and/or functional teams to design, build, test and implement enterprise applications. Anticipate, raise, and resolve issues which pose risk to the project. Monitor progress and quality. Track and report status.
- Business analyst with Enterprise Digital Asset Management (DAM) implementation & product trainer experience.
- Documentation of core features of an Enterprise DAM solution for multiple groups across an organization is a must. Experience with Nuxeo strongly preferred
- Has to be an effective intermediary between business and IS&T technical team for all DAM related features and documentation.
- Must be able to drive engagement and work effectively with business partners across multiple Apple teams to train, guide & onboard new users to DAM along with the adoption of best practices to function effectively in a multi-tenant system.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining Nuxeo DAM user guide/manual and other user relevant documents
- Should be pro-active in identifying, prioritizing and resolving open items as and when they come up by working closely with business & technical teams without compromising on quality, consistency and user acceptance aspects of the solution
- 2-5 years’ Training Material Documentation and Delivery experience
- 2-5 years’ Program Management experience
· 2-5 years Nuxeo Content Management experience
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $55.00 - $65.00 per hour
Full Time Opportunity: