Job Title: HR Coordinator
Job Location: Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Job Duration: 12 months
This position will provide administrative support to Client’s Talent Acquisition and Organization Development Teams. This position will report directly to the HR Directors for both functions mentioned above.
- Overall administrative tasks including telephone inquiries, e-mail, internal and external mail, scheduling meetings, and calendar management for departmental heads.
- Technology component for this role includes the following administrative responsibilities where this person must use the following:
o BrassRing - applicant tracking system and database
o SuccessFactors - learning management system
o PeopleSoft - HRIS database
- Coordination and facilitation of the recruitment appointments (including some scheduling of candidates)
- Coordination of new hire on-boarding, including preparation and distribution of internal and external offer letters for the Woodcliff Lake R&D organization.
- Updating and maintenance of employee changes including transfers and terminations and creation of corresponding data input forms for entry into the PeopleSoft database
- Support the management of departmental budgets by establishing purchase orders and managing invoice submissions to Accounts Payable as well as reconciliation of purchasing cards and expense reports, etc.
- Support external consultant relationship management through processing of contract proposals and addressing specific service delivery requirements.
- Plan, prepare, and coordinate employee training and development workshops including:
o Scheduling training workshops
o Managing the logistics for training programs such as order training materials, securing training room (onsite and offsite), setting up the training rooms, managing audio visual equipment, sending out pre-work assignments, catering, etc.
- Design and prepare educational materials such as handouts, presentations, etc.
- Manage the training program evaluation process
- Handling documentation of a highly confidential nature specific to employee data
- 1-3 years HR administrative support experience
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources or related discipline REQUIRED
- Previous human resources or training work experience required.
- Significant sensitivity and respect for confidentiality
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills with varying levels of management
- Strong customer services skills in order to effectively respond to multiple employee inquiries
- Strong organizational, project management and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Must be a self-starter and team player
- Must have solid computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes)
- Experience with HR systems such as PeopleSoft system, learning management system, applicant tracking, etc.
Job Type: Contract