Passion for childcare? Love working one-on-one with families? Families need you! Philadelphia Nanny Network seeks a kind, engaging, and reliable nanny to join our team and fill the role of Senior Staff Nanny. Work with children in a variety of select families in your community. As a Senior Staff Nanny, you provide support to busy parents. The job is Monday - Friday and you get guaranteed weekly hours, guaranteed weekly pay, guaranteed weekly gas stipend, paid time off, and healthcare support benefits.
Our team of Staff and Sub Nannies sum it up for us, “One of my favorite things about my job is that no day looks the same so it stays exciting” and “the [Philadelphia Nanny Network] staff is very sweet and communicative. Prompt in responding to emails and eager to help me.”
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- $20 per hour + Healthcare Support Benefits
- Weekly direct deposit pay
- $75 gas stipend weekly
- Paid time off for vacation, sick days, and holidays
- May be eligible for a retirement plan
- Have 1 year of child care experience (not with your own family or friends) and must be after High School Graduation.
- Have verifiable experience working as a daycare provider, babysitter, nanny, or teacher outside of your own family and friends.
- Be willing to commute up to 45-75 minutes on some days (weekly gas stipend provided).
- Be available Monday-Friday. Shifts will vary, 6-10 hour days.
- Some days may start as early as 7 am or end as late as 7 pm.
- Have a valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle to drive to the job.
- Have experience with infants – school-aged kids.
- Comfortable using a smartphone app and texting.
- Commitment for at least 2 months, with opportunity to extend
- Be available to receive assignments on the day of work, the day before, or in advance.
- Must be able to provide legal work status in the US.
- Have Infant & Child CPR/First Aid – Philadelphia Nanny Network will pay for your certification or recertification.
- Complete Philadelphia Nanny Network’s online Elite Nanny Program Orientation.
Philadelphia Nanny Network has been helping nannies find satisfying jobs that fit their needs since 1985. We are leaders in the in-home child care industry and have been instrumental in building the industry and professionalizing the nanny position.For more information and to apply, see video and content on Jobseekers page https://nannyagency.com/join-the-network
For questions regarding your application - please call 610-645-6550.
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds to apply.
Safety is our top priority. We subscribe to the CDC safety guidelines with all of our jobs.
To learn more about Philadelphia Nanny Network, and to understand why we have been a leader in the industry – please visit our website: www.NannyAgency.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
- Are you available to work 30 hours per week or more Monday-Friday?
- Do you have experience with children as young as 1 year old?
- Are you willing to commute 45-75 minutes on some days (weekly gas stipend provided)
- Are you available to receive assignments on the day of work, the day before, or in advance?
- Can you provide references for your childcare experience?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location