No Evil Foods, makers of artisan Plant Meat, is hell bent on disrupting the food system. Our small-batch plant-based meats challenge the status quo by using simple, sustainable ingredients to recreate a traditional protein experience that will blow your mind. We’re a purpose-powered company focused on impacting environmental sustainability, public health and animal welfare through better food choices. Every bite you take of No Evil Foods helps build the resistance and supports our cause: to use food as a force for good, because real change starts at the center of your plate.
No Evil Foods is growing fast and so we’re hiring a National Field Marketing Manager to help take us into our next chapter! Demand for our products has propelled us from farmers markets just 4 years ago to 1000’s of doors across the country today, and we’re poised for more explosive growth in coming months. ‘Do No Evil’ is the crux of all we do: caring for our employees, rising up to expectations, truly being part of our community, and protecting our environment. Are you ready to help us bring NEF to more hungry mouths everywhere?!
The National Field Marketing Manager is responsible for leading our field marketing programming and team nationwide, and reports directly to the founders. You will build meaningful relationships with retailers, consumers, event organizers, key influencers, and community groups in collaboration with the sales and marketing team. Your contribution will build brand loyalty, brand buzz and brand value by developing community marketing programs that connect No Evil Foods to consumers and help drive our growth.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of our brand's tone and personality and be adept at understanding the target audience for our Plant Meats. You’re professional, enthusiastic, flexible, scrappy, and a results-driven team player--a creative leader with strong decision making and analytical skills who can multitask and is ready to jump into cross-team efforts. You’re highly motivated and passionate about being part of a mission-driven, entrepreneurial company.
This role will be responsible for building an annual field marketing plan, reporting on and analyzing results, overseeing and leading The Resistance (our team of regional Brand Ambassadors)!
Events + Experiential Marketing
- Manage planning, calendar of and execution of all scheduled events
- Lead recruitment, hiring, and training of ‘The Resistance’ (Brand Ambassadors)
- Acts as an additional "expert witness" and relays key learnings, challenges, and opportunities to NEF Leadership regularly
- Continuously contribute creative, fresh ideas for local activations that blow our customer's minds!!
- Primary contact for planning and execution of assigned sponsorships and B2B partnerships.
- Provide feedback, insight, and creative ideas to Sales & Marketing Team during partnership development
- Seek out and recommend new partnerships
Influencers + Local Community Relationships
- Primary contact for execution of charitable contributions involving NEF products
- Lead contact for community events
- Work effectively within an allotted budget and manage expenses, review Brand Ambassador expenses
- Manage demo kits, inventory, point of sales (Square or other), and any other marketing assets. Order supplies and maintain equipment as needed.
- Perform routine maintenance on area accounts including store checks, light merchandising and POS refreshes.
- Create weekly status reports/recaps for managers and sales team that includes key activations, consumer sampling stats, key learnings, recommendations for upcoming weeks, and upcoming tasks.
- Follow and comply with established SOP’s, including health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
- Have excellent problem solving and time management skills, including working independently and as part of a team.
- Provide top notch customer service and address needs of customers in a timely and effective manner.
- Confidence in challenging the status quo + exciting others to do the same
- Demonstrate creativity in approaching challenges and in creating experiences that make people say "Holy sh*t!"
- A commitment to constantly refining your knowledge of No Evil Foods products, plant-based meats & other plant-based alternative products, as well as the natural foods industry as a whole.
- Minimum 2 years Experiential and/or Event Marketing experience, preferably in food/beverage
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or other related field preferred
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the team, including nights, weekends and holidays as required. Must be available for travel as needed.
- Must possess a clean driving record
- Strong public speaking skills must be confident, concise, and memorable, including in front of a camera on occasion
- Proven background in effectively exciting and motivating others, even during challenges
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to multitask and re-prioritize on the fly
- Experience in partner and vendor contract development and special event permitting
- Advanced experience in Social Media or Photography a plus
- Solid working knowledge of G Suite applications: Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, as well as Word, Excel, PowerPoint & project management software.
Job Type: Full-time