Conducts installation of current and/or potential transformer meter installations. Conducts testing of meters and all related infrastructure. Troubleshoot and maintain the AMI network and all associated equipment. Communicates with members about any metering complaints as needed. Must use a positive approach to issues and other duties as assigned.
- Must follow all company standards and safety practices.
- Works with revenue metering including but not limited to:
- Install, troubleshoot and maintain all self-contained single and three phase metering
- Install, troubleshoot and maintain all transformer rated single & three phase metering
- Perform accuracy testing and load checks
- Utilize meter software to perform firmware updates & programming
- Must be able to complete all metering responsibilities efficiently and with minimal mistakes.
- Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of company AMI system.
- Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of company Load Management system.
- Assist in investigating meter diversion and tampering.
- Works with various other company departments for customer complaints, system implementation, installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Other duties as assigned, consistent with qualifications.
- The co-op reserves the right to change or reclassify any given position description based on the business needs
- Performs any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor of Metering and/or Manager of Engineering
- Must exercise initiative, judgment and knowledge of cooperative practices, policies and organization
Victory Electric is an equal opportunity employer with competitive wages and excellent benefits. Pre- employment drug screening and background check is required. Position opened until filled. Individuals should mail/fax/email a cover letter, résumé, and application to: Victory Electric Cooperative Attn: Amy Grasser PO Box 1335 Dodge City, KS 67801 Fax: 620.371.7780
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent