Sugaring NYC in Cary,North Carolina is looking for Licensed Estheticians. Have you heard about Sugaring? We will train you
What we do?
Organic waxing (Sugaring) is exceptional for its natural ingredients and safe for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. Beauty school graduates and those who have experience are welcome to join our Sugaring team!
We are open from 9 am to 9 pm Monday - Friday and 9 am- 7 pm on the weekends.
Compensation and Benefits:
$11 to $15 an hour (depending on experience) + great tips + $4 for every product sold + $10 for every review + $10 for every package sold PAID WEEKLY.
After 1 year of employment, estheticians start to make a commission from 3.5%-12% depending on the years employed as a Sugarist.
Employee discounts on all of our products!!
Please send us your resume and contact information. We can't wait to meet you!
Salary: Ranges up to $450 - $1,700/week (depending on your schedule and years worked)
Currently looking for Full Time Weekends, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday morning and afternoon shifts.
Our shifts are Monday - Friday 9 am - 3 pm and afternoon shifts from 3 pm - 9 pm. Our Weekend Shifts are 9 am to 3pm and afternoon shifts from 3 pm to 7pm. We require all new hires to work weekends (on Saturdays and/or Sundays).
- A willingness to learn
- Greeting your client and explaining what their service entails
- Making sure your room is always clean, before the start of your shift, during and after your shift ends
- Communicating with reception if there are any changes to client services or special requests
- Knowledge of our product line in case one of our guests would like to purchase them
- Knowledge of current discounts and packages they may want to ask you while they are in the room with you
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Understanding for people with sensitive skin who may need to be coached during their first experience
- Knowledge of Sugar paste is not required since we have our very own Corporate trainer that will work with you every step of the way
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
All customers will be required to wear face masks.
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Esthetician experience do you have?
- Please list 2-3 dates and time ranges that you could do an interview.
- Do you have a valid Esthetician License?
- Which shift(s) are you available to work?
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $11.00 - $15.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
All customers will be required to wear masks and surfaces will be frequently sanitized
- Body waxing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Esthetician License (Preferred)