- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Management Experience
- Hospice Care
Want to work for the Top Mid-size company in Michigan? We want you here, too!
Custom Hospice is looking for a Director of Clinical Services to join its growing team!
You would be responsible for the overall direction of hospice clinical services. The Clinical Director establishes, implements and evaluates goals and objectives for hospice services that meet and promote the standards of quality and contribute to the total organization and philosophy.
We have been voted a top place to work since 2012 and in 2017 we were awarded the #1 Mid-Size Business award in the Detroit area. We are based upon a work hard/play hard culture and would love to have you join the team!
- Be a Registered nurse in the State with current licensure to practice professional nursing in the State-- preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing from an accredited program by the National League for Nursing. Master’s degree in hospice preferred.
- Have three years of management experience in a hospice or related health care organization.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or Organization requirements and is in good working order.
- Coordinates and oversees all direct and indirect patient services provided by clinical organization personnel.
- Administrative oversight of Scheduling/Intake Supervisor and department personnel.
- Provides guidance and counseling to coordinators and Clinical Supervisors to assist them in continually improving all aspects of hospice care services, provided through organization personnel.
- Assists Clinical Supervisors in managing clinical teams and planning.
- In the absence of the Executive Director/Administrator, the Clinical Director will become the acting Executive Director/Administrator and will be vested with authority to act in behalf of the Executive Director/Administrator.
- Hires, evaluates, and terminates organization personnel.
- Assists in the development of organization goals. Develops, recommends, and administers Organization policies and procedures.
- Assures compliance with all local, state and federal laws regarding licensure and certification of organization personnel and, maintains compliance to the ACHC Home Care standards.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director/Administrator.
Job Type: Full-time
- Director: 1 year (Preferred)
- management experience in a hospice or related: 3 years (Required)