Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference and help build a system that will have a positive impact in the intelligence community (IC)? What if you could find a position that is tailor made for your mix of development, engineering, and communication skills? Efficient software development teams make the most of their time by limiting the activities that take developers away from writing their code. That’s why we need you, an experienced cloud infrastructure engineer, to help us design and architect an automated Cloud infrastructure pipelines that shortens the time it takes to get new capabilities from development to production to support mission critical operations.
As a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer on our team, you’ll use your development experience to streamline our software development life cycle from development to production. You’ll lead efforts to incorporate open source tools, automation, cloud resources, and infrastructure as code to cut down on tedious, boring tasks and free up the team’s developers to do what they do best – innovate. You’ll implement continuous integration and deployment to deployment, testing, and production environments. This is an opportunity to broaden your skill set into areas like agile development, cloud-based development, containerization, and serverless while developing software that will improve national security. As a technical engineer, you’ll identify new opportunities to build software solutions and immutable architecture to help your customers meet their toughest challenges. Join our team as we build tools to transform the future of the IC.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- 3+ years of experience with designing, developing, deploying, and testing in Amazon Web Services (AWS) and using tools, including EC2, S3, ELBs, RDS, VPCs, security groups, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, and IAM permissions
- 3+ years of experience with designing, building, and implementing automation tools and infrastructure as code, including Ansible, CloudFormation, or Terraform
- 1+ years of experience in working with microservices and containerization, including orchestration, cluster management, and container storage, such as Docker, Kubernetes, and Rancher
- Experience with deploying, configuring, and maintaining Linux flavor server systems in the Cloud
- Experience with scripting languages, including Python and Bash
- Top Secret clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Ability to obtain a Security+ CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security, or GSEC Certification within 6 months of hire
- Experience with developing CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Serverless, including Lambda, API Gateway, Step Functions, and SAM
- Experience with securing and hardening operating systems, applications, and containers
- Experience with application management and providing high availability and resilient solutions using methods, including clustering or failover
- Experience with application performance analysis and monitoring, including ELK, Prometheus, and Grafana
- Experience with an Agile release methodology
- Knowledge of information assurance compliance to specified standards, including DoD STIGs and ICD 503
- Active TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph preferred
- BA or BS degree preferred; MA or MS degree a plus
- Security+ CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security, or GSEC Certification
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect or Developer
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have access to:
experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
#LI-AH1, ID16, NSG1