Responsible for performing the General Administrative duties to support the Operations of the Maui Branch. Additionally, support the Administrative duties for the Service /Motor Shop Division, Human Resources and Safety.
- Greet Customers
- Answer Phones
- Responsible for copying, faxing, scanning, and filing of documents.
- Sort and distribute mail daily
- Scan and email all statements to Oahu
- Time Sheets
- Email timesheets to Payroll Administrator and file.
- Create and distribute letters from General Manager to employees.
- Track and log all office expenses.
- Credit Card Reconcile
- Create PO’s for all credit card purchases. File and enter purchase in credit card log.
- Bank Deposits
- Bring checks and cash received to Bank of Hawaii.
- Make copies of checks and deposit slips.
- Scan copies and send to accounting office on Oahu.
- Order and keep track of office and janitorial supplies.
- Responsible for scheduling the maintenance and servicing of office equipment.
- Process Check Requests and Expense Reimbursements. All Employees.
- Petty Cash Reimbursements
- Responsible for any additional tasks assigned by Management.
- Monitor and track employee’s attendance (vacation, sick leave, etc.) Forward forms to Payroll Administrator and Human Resources.
- Review New Hire Packet with new employees and forward completed packet to Human Resources.
- Provide/assist Union employees with completing SUB Benefit forms and forward to Human Resources.
- Responsible for forwarding completed Employee Separation Reports to Human Resources.
- Assist with processing of union termination forms and filing in employee files.
- Assist with tracking all Toolbox safety meetings.
- Assist with all accidents/injured parties. Prepare accident report and take photos.
- Forward all accident reports to the Safety Manager
Back Up Duties for Logistics Coordinator
- Process UPS/FedEx shipments
- File shipping documents and schedule pick-ups.
- Limited Manage and maintain the company vehicles assigned to Maui Branch
- Coordinate and manage registration, safety check renewals
- Coordinate and manage fleet maintenance program
Salary is depending on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- data entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative