THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION! CACI is looking for an administrative assistant to perform basic quality control and filing of documents related to a project to improve the new employee onboarding process at the FAA. The administrative assistant will take meeting minutes and publish them. All documents will be filed according to standard processes. The administrative assistant will also schedule meetings with stakeholders throughout the project.
What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI supports service center and desk side support for FAA’s 50,000 employees throughout the US. New hire onboarding activities are among the most important processes we support. The goal of the new employee onboarding process improvement task is to increase the percentage of new hires that have a computer on their desk when they arrive.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Work with the contract Operations Director and the project manager on the onboarding improvement project
- Review documents related to the project for correct grammar and formatting
- File documents electronically according to standard processes
- Schedule meetings and take minutes
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- One year of experience as an administrative assistant.
- Familiarity with MS Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to get an FAA security clearance
What We Can Offer You:
- ITIL Foundations certification or familiarity with IT operations is desired
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Remote (Any State)-VA-
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.