Construction Developer in the Brooklyn area specializing Nursing Home & Assisted Living renovations looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to the President.
Construction background required with strengths in Project Management, Takeoffs, Costing, Bookkeeping & Business Management.
Must be self-motivated and proficient in MS Office. Salary commensurate upon experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 to $47,000.00 /year
- Construction: 10 years (Required)
- Project Management: 3 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment