Full/Part Time Pharmacy Technician
Location: 3650 W Armitage Ave, Chicago, IL 60647
Licensed Pharmacy Technician to assist the pharmacy team under the supervision of the pharmacist in the practice of pharmacy, obtain and process patient information and enters them into the pharmacy system, and delivers a great customer service experience.
- Great and assist Patients.
- Process and fill prescriptions.
- Validate Prescriptions.
- Process electronic prescription orders.
- Validate Patients information.
- Communicate with insurance companies.
- Sort, stock, label medication and monitor inventory.
- Undertake administrative tasks under the supervision of the pharmacist.
- Comply with all security measures and quality standards.
- Handle phone calls.
- Comply with the company policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers.
- State of Illinois Pharmacy Technician license.
- High School Diploma. Good communication skills.
- Fluent in the English language (Speaking, Reading, and writing).
- Fluent in the Spanish language(Speaking).
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Salary: $10.50 to $15.00 /hour
- Pharmacology: 1 year (Preferred)