One of the nation's largest broadline foodservice distributors, Food Services of America serves customers throughout the mid-west, west and Alaska. FSA, along with our sister companies in the SGA Family of Companies, successfully serve the needs of our customers whether they be a chain or independent; public or private; national, regional or local.
At Food Services of America we have a long tradition of providing the highest levels of customer service in the industry. We have a culture that trusts our Associates to act in the best interests of our customers and our company.
We encourage an environment of teamwork where together we combine our know-how and ideas to help us to be stronger than we ever could be individually. We look for the positive and praise it. Recognizing good performance creates the motivation to provide great performance.
- Process 50+ Purchase Order invoices per day - Purchase Order processing experiences is required for this position
- Communicate with buyers and warehouse associates in regards to approval and resolution of trade AP discrepancies
- Assign G/L accounts to invoices and perform data entry to generate payment
- Answer and resolve various vendor questions and problems
- Print off EDI invoices
- To be able to process a high volume of email
- Scan paperwork as needed for filing, approval or routing
- Ability to analyze/resolve and make educated decisions
- Proofing and posting of all AP batches
- Working manual resolutions of invoices
- Reviewing items in the IRQ in Onbase
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.
- Associates Degree or equivalent of two years of office experience with accounting systems or accounts payable background
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Computer literacy including Excel and other MS Office products and preferably AS400, Onbase
- Proven organizational and detail oriented skills
- Have worked with the 3-way match
- Task oriented and able to easily shift priorities
- Demonstrated team player
- Purchase Order processing experience
- Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test