Stryker offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference!
At the heart of what we do and believe is making healthcare better. We do this by collaborating with our customers to develop innovative products and services that ultimately improve the lives of patients.
This is expressed through our mission:
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better, which is delivered by our people each and every day.
We grow talent. We give you the opportunity to develop your career based on your strengths and potential, including the possibility to move geographically, functionally, laterally and vertically.
Stryker is a career destination for engaged, passionate and talented people who are driven to seek the innovation, growth and opportunity that only we offer.
The Assistant Finance Manager is responsible for managing and driving the local finance department to excellence regarding all FP&A related tasks and financial compliance.
You will be a part of a global team! This role represents the most senior finance staff on site level, which is part of site management team and the Finance Business Partner for the local functional leaders.
Full responsibility for financial integrity and compliance of statutory and US-GAAP BS and P&L.
You will drive the continued development and business alignment of the financial systems. Best candidates will challenge the status quo and recommend/implement cost improvement o pportunities/projects.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Business partner for local management and responsible for driving and managing the financial performance of the unit.
- Build organizational capability to develop & constructively challenge business plans & financial models to identify key value drivers.
- Establish strong relationship with internal and external business partners
Finance Business Partner
- Sets up/maintains a compliant internal control environment in agreement to Stryker, US-GAAP , policies and guidelines.
- Acts as the contact for business-related issues at a local and cross-site management level, as well as for external stakeholders (e.g. auditors).
- Setting of the annual product costs and drives cost leverage to improve operating results.
- Preparation of the sites monthly accounts + projections + annual budget and communicates the results..
- Develops and implements new concepts, tools and standards on a site and production network level.
- Maintains the integrity of supporting financial systems + Participate in cross-functional and cross-divisional process improvement initiatives
What Stryker is looking for
Work From Home:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required. Major in Economics, Finance, Economics, Industrial Engineering or related highly desirable
- 6 Years position specific work experience preferably in a multi-national, FDA regulated manufacturing environment •Excellent communication, organization and time management skills with the ability to manage several priorities at once.
- Self-directed with an ability to build & sustain collaborative relationships at all levels both within the organization and with third parties.
- A 'can-do' attitude to all business challenges.
- Target driven with proven ability to motivate.
- Exceptional analytical skills and high demand on quality
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.