Clinician must be credentialed by the state of North Carolina. The Clinician agrees to:
- Provide Professional Services and treatment within the scope of his practice.
- Provide supervision of QP, AP and paraprofessional for services provided to Adults and/or Children/Adolescents with substance related disorders, based on the staff’s level of education, skill and experience and consistent with position requirements and responsibilities as specified in 10 NCAC 27G .0203 and 10 NCAC 27G .0204.
- Supervision will include supervisions plans. Supervision plans will be individualized and appropriate for the level of education, skill and experience of staff. DSIS will maintain documentation of the necessary individualized and appropriate clinical supervision for all staff supervised by the contractor.
- Provide, coordination & oversight of initial and ongoing assessment activities, PCP development, ongoing monitoring of PCP implementation and PCP revision.
- Conduct substance abuse/ mental health assessment and/or diagnostic assessment on children and adults. Provide individual and family counseling services to children and adults and their family members as appropriate. Provide group counseling services,
- Provide services as required by DSIS in the area of diagnostic services and/or therapeutic intervention as needed.
- Specific to the SACOT Program, this position provides:
- Individual counseling and support;
- Group counseling and support;
- Family counseling, training or support;
- Biochemical assays to identify recent drug use (e.g., urine drug screens);
- Strategies for relapse prevention to include community and social support systems in treatment;
- Life skills;
- Crisis contingency planning;
- Disease management; and
- Treatment support activities that have been adapted or specifically designed for persons with physical disabilities or persons with co-occurring disorders of mental illness and substance abuse/dependence or mental retardation/developmental disability and substance abuse/dependence.
- Provide ongoing training and certification of Evidence Based Practice Approaches to all service personnel.
- Must provide “first responder” crisis response on a 24/7/365 basis to recipients who are receiving this service.
Job Type: Contract
- Evidence: 1 year (Required)
- Substance Abuse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)