Join the National Leader
Our top producers, possessing strong motivation & talent earn $125k+ ANNUALLY! A strong portion of our top producers have come from the auto, mortgage, insurance, retail and direct sales industries! This is a solid and long-term opportunity for a sales professional or someone with the drive to succeed.
$100 Million Dollar organization spanning the Mid-Atlantic to the Midwest, 27 offices in 12 states, with over 1,200 employees and we helped 15,000 (!) homeowners last year.
Ranked as one of the Top Ten home remodeling companies IN THE NATION for over a decade.
Home improvement is a $350 BILLION industry projected to grow 7% next year as more people prefer to keep and upgrade their homes rather than sell and buy another one. The Midwest is an especially strong market.
You can move quickly into earning at a $70-75K clip and then with experience take that to the next level as many reps earn over $100K year after year.
You are not responsible to generate your own leads. Our advertising and outside events marketing operates year round providing a steady pool of prospects. 75% of the legwork has been done for you through our rigorous qualification process that ensures we put our sales reps in the best possible position to succeed which results in a very high closing rate.
Your only focus is on your career. We only ask you to learn our primary product lines, stay true to your training and deliver a proven sales presentation to consumers that truly need what you offer.
- This is a full-time W-2 position that pays every two weeks
- Health/dental/vision/disability and life benefits are included
- We pay most of the commission at time of sale
- Paid training
- Ongoing education and manager support
- Promotion to training, lead and manager roles for best performers
- Must possess the desire to thrive in a competitive and dynamic sales environment
- Be able to work independently while taking direction from management
- Sales Representative should have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel throughout the sales territory
- Current and valid Driver's License and vehicle insurance
- Previous experience in home remodeling or related area is a plus - but not a requirement
- Must be 21 years old
- Pass pre-employment background check and drug screening