MB Property Inspection Services (MB), is hiring contractors in Johnston County & Sampson County-North Carolina The main objective of most inspections is to verify residential property occupancy and condition. No inspection license is required, but inspectors must be highly-organized, self-motivated individuals with reliable personal transportation who can visit and take photos of properties and input results (using Android or iPhone) to MB system. Each inspector would agree to service a set of zip codes or territory that MB would assign inspection jobs to. Jobs would be assigned electronically to contractor via MB system.
Inspection results provide banks and mortgage service companies information as to the condition of their homes. Damage from weather or vandalism can decrease the value of property quickly if it is left unprotected. The number of inspections per territory will vary. Some urban areas we are able to assign work to inspectors on a daily basis, but most inspectors will get work assigned once a week.
- Availability during daylight hours
- Possession of iPhone or Android phone with camera functionality is preferred; ideally with 4G
- Reliable high MPG vehicle (25+ MPG) with clean driving record
- Reliable desktop or laptop with high speed internet access
- A GPS unit (e.g. Garmond) or GPS via smart phone is helpful but not required
- Helpful - experience with National REO Companies (ie. Corelogic, Safeguard, MCS, etc.)
- Helpful - experience with inspection software: EZ Inspections, Inspectorade or Trakscapes
Inspectors can typically complete between 30-40 inspections/day (stops). Our goal is to only assign inspectors jobs in zip codes that are in close proximity to get to any job completed quickly. We pay our inspectors by direct pay (ACH) twice a month for each quality inspection completed.