Functions / Duties / Responsibilities:
- Interface closely with manufacturing, equipment engineering, IT, etc. to fully support the thin film area.
- Disposition nonconforming material in a timely and logical manner.
- Develop, sustain and improve processes to achieve fab and area goals.
- Monitor processes and equipment for optimum performance, taking cost effective corrective/preventive action as necessary.
- Assist in training manufacturing as well as engineering personnel.
- Create and maintain procedures/specifications/charts and related documentation.
- Work with integration and process engineering groups to develop and/or troubleshoot products, processes and process flows and provide customer support as needed.
- Evaluate and specify materials used in wafer fab
Current Skills / Competencies:
- Must be able to design experiments and make recommendations/process changes based on results.
- Good computer skills, & good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience as a team leader.
- Good problem solving and decision making skills.
Minimum Educational Requirements:
- B.S. degree or higher in Chemical Engineering.
To bid click on the following link: Thinfilm Process Engineer
Kontaktperson: Valentina Orta
oder online unter: hrlbb(at)xfab.com