S’well is looking for an energetic and charismatic Account Executive to join our Corporate Sales team. Reporting to the SVP of Corporate Sales and Partnerships, the Account Executive will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with corporations and non-profit organizations. This position will work closely with the rest of the Corporate Sales team to ensure that orders are delivered accurately and on time. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and be able to thrive in an exciting, growing, fast-paced work environment.
What you’ll do:
What you’ll have:
- Execute a sales strategy to manage existing clients and develop new business within the B2B industry for various corporate gift needs including: Meeting and Events, Conferences, Sustainability Initiatives, Employee Gifting, Client Loyalty Programs, Health & Wellness Programs, Holiday Gifting, etc.
- Work closely with the Corporate operations team to ensure that all orders are processed, invoiced, and shipped properly.
- Participate in trade shows and events to gain industry knowledge and leads.
- Open new accounts thru aggressive prospecting, cold-calling, face to face meetings/presentations.
- Prepare documents, presentations, and pitches.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets.
- 3+ years of experience in the sales and fashion industries; corporate sales experience preferred
- A passion for outreach and conversion
- Experience in Jira a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A comprehensive time-off package
- All-access Equinox gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with a generous company match
- Bagel Mondays
- Pre-tax dollars to offset transit expenses
- Yearly professional development credits
- Catered Friday lunches
- Weekly happy hours