About the Role:
The Heineken USA National Sales team aims at strategically supporting business growth and delivering value through building strong alliances with our strategic customers, delivering joint business objectives and partnering with our distributor partners and regional sales team on execution.
This role will ensure effective management and customized commercial support of assigned strategic and channel focused national customer headquarters or field offices.
Plan and Prepare:
Key Plan elements:
- Work with National Sales Director and Managers to prepare GPS plan annually.
- Power pack distribution goals
- Innovation distribution goals
- Key package price strategy
- Key brand feature plan
- Annual promotion calendar
- Execution priorities
Measure and Improve:
- Sell in key HUSA packages for inclusion in ads, in-store features and display planners
- Work with Commercial Marketing Manager to develop impactful programming in line with customer’s calendar and objectives
- Prepare and present all new items
- Prepare and submit all pricing and packaging updates within customer timelines
- Communicate programming and executional expectations to field and distributors
- Track and recap program performance to retailer and key distributors
- Audit executional performance in stores during key promotional window with distributors and HUSA personnel
- Work with category manager to increase influence on customer category plan
- Ad count
- Display Execution
- Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of relevant national sales experience
- Minimum 2 years of CPG experience
- Ability to travel 40% of the year
- Knowledge of Beer Industry
Heineken Leadership Expectations
- Role Model
HEINEKEN USA Inc., the nation’s leading high-end beer importer, is a subsidiary of HEINEKEN International NV, the world’s most international brewer. Key brands imported into the U.S. are Heineken®, the world’s most international beer brand, the Dos Equis Franchise, the Tecate Franchise and Strongbow Hard Apple Ciders. HEINEKEN USA also imports Amstel Light, Amstel Xlight, Indio, Carta Blanca and Bohemia brands.
We are a proud family with rich heritage and history. We are passionate about the beer and cider that we sell. At our core we are pioneers, mavericks, and entrepreneurs. We connect people by creating meaningful experiences and memorable moments. Every day you have the opportunity to be extraordinary and leave your mark. For the latest information on our company and brands, follow us on Twitter @HeinekenUSACorp, or visit HEINEKENUSA.com.
We Brew Experiences That Inspire Legendary Lives.