Fast Water Heater Company provides award-winning water heater installation and repair of hot water heaters in Washington, Oregon and California. We have been in business for more than 30 years. Our mission is to work with clients to understand how we can help and add value to their business, explain technical information clearly, sell the benefits of high-quality service done by professionals, and close the deal with a date and time for service. We are goal-oriented and fast-paced, but also value the importance of having a healthy work/life balance.
This full-time position is located in our Los Angeles/Orange County office and is an exempt, base salary plus commission position. Daily travel and maintaining/building relationships will be your daily routine! Company Car, laptop & Phone provided.
We are a highly rated service provider which needs your enthusiasm and energy to engage with both Store Managers and Associates of big box stores that sell our product and service!
If you meet the requirements below and you are willing to work hard to learn this business, we want to talk to you.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- High School Diploma or GED, with some college or college degree (business, sales, marketing).
- Three to five years experience in customer service related capacity, preferably sales or marketing.
- Must be a quick thinker with the ability to find creative solutions
- Communicates clearly in English in both written and verbal format
- Is a self starter and creative thinker and takes ownership of the job responsibilities
- Skilled in relationship building and maintaining
- Ability to prioritize effectively and efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Flexibility with work schedule depending on schedules of customers
- Very familiar and comfortable with MS Office Suite products, particularly Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Social media whiz, Twitter is a second language!
- Maintain, enhance, develop new relationships with big box stores which sell our product and service
- Drive company awareness and increase revenue
- Travel to and interact daily with representatives from multiple stores
Must have a valid driver's license, and successfully pass a background check and drug screen. Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K, and paid time off.
Fast Water Heater Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Fast Water Heater Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.