We are a vegan fast casual restaurant concept. We offer fun, high-energy experiences- plant-based burgers, piled high
with sauce, toppings & other hearty vegan eats. Our mission is to create enjoyable, community-oriented experiences for
all people to enjoy and provide more(vegan) options than the norm.
Reporting into the District Manager & Director of Operations, the General Manager leads and influences all facets of the
restaurant experience. A successful GM ensures operational excellence by drilling into the smallest of details while
focusing on achieving the strategic short and long-term business goals. Including day-to-day staff management,
mentorship, P& L management- our General Manager translates the magic of our concept into future business by
consistently elevating and refining the customer service experience and internal culture.
Responsibilities & Requirements
● 5 + years management experience in a fast casual restaurant concept.
● Knowledge of Food & Beverage cost control, labor control, maintenance, merchandising, and accounting.
● Ability to effectively operate and control processes designed to reach maximum operating efficiency.
● Proficiency in technology software and systems i.e., POS and Microsoft Office 365.
● Manage and oversee daily planning and upkeep of operations to ensure an integrated, efficient, and profitable
● Create and manage required inventory sheet and manage an effective system of ordering and maintaining pars.
● Control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions, inventory,
and cash control. Read, plan, and communicate P&L statements
● Oversee the recruitment for support staff & crew members, establishment of operating systems and the
onboarding and set up of training schedules with new staff.
● Preparation of weekly staff schedules in a timely, accurate, and fair manner.
● Set the standards of service unique to our concept consistently working to improve the delivery of service,
implementing all systems to ensure smooth operation.
● Ability to support & teach crew members how to perform day-to-day responsibilities i.e., POS operation, operating
grill & sandwich maker, taking customer orders, etc., as needed.
● Demonstrate knowledge of division operations and core standards, policies, and standard operating procedures.
● Responsible for assessing the business on a weekly/daily basis and provide reports on the economic and
operational state of the business that trigger the development of action plans to support operational
improvements and focus on optimizing profit, minimizing margins and promote exceptional experience(s) for
staff and customers.
● Implement effective policies to ensure that overall Restaurant cleanliness meets State Health Code Standards,
with the expectation of always passing a Grade A.
● Effective communication during pre-shift standups of information relating to daily operations.
● Effective assessment, appraisals, performance management and discipline of all staff.
● Ongoing development of crew members to ensure growth, knowledge, and professionalism.
● Ensure customer relations for all guests are executed to the level of service synonymous with our mission and
resolve customer complaints & correspondence.
● An experienced understanding of regulated food safety, risk prevention, fire prevention and emergency
procedures policies. The GM will partner with Health & Safety leaders and following local, government and
regional compliance and abiding by legal standards to create a safe and inviting space for guests and staff.
● The GM role does occasionally have physical requirements.
Must have open availability from Tuesday through Sunday
Preferred Skills: Knowledge of Restaurant 365, Jolt, and Dulce
COVID19: The health and well-being of our guest and staff has been our number one priority and the guiding force behind all our decisions as we open our doors. We currently are providing personal protective equipment to staff, maintaining social distancing guidelines, and are consistently following strict sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place.
Diversity & Representation: We are committed to building and supporting diverse and representative communities, long-term career opportunities and extends Equal Employment Opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status,
marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Rotating weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dallas, TX 75226: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: In person