Addiction Campuses provides the most comprehensive addiction treatment programs in the country, offering therapy for addiction to illegal drugs, prescriptions drug and alcohol. We go beyond the standard 30-day plan and treat people who are struggling with addiction medically, mentally and spiritually to break the cycle of relapse and repeated visits to rehab. Utilizing our 15–50 acre addiction campus environments across the country, we have modern facilities, compassionate staff, industry expertise and clinical proficiency to effectively treat the disease of addiction.
In order to make this possible, we need exceptional people on our team. Think you have what it takes to help us change lives all over the country?
The Accounting and Finance Intern is responsible for assisting the accounting department in creating accurate and timely financial records for the organization. In addition, he or she can expect to participate in the preparation of journal entries, analyze actual financial data, learn more about bookkeeping software, and gain experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger accounting,
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations including applicable balance sheets
- Assist staff accountants and senior accountants with preparing entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to company accounting and financial guidelines
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Assist staff accountants and senior accountants in the analyze and input end of month data related to vendors into the accounting system
- Adhere to generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Report inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Learn how to collaborate and document proper accounting treatment on various topics including purchase accounting
- Learn accounting workflow of documents from AP to GL
- Create documents to properly analyze new acquisitions for changes month over month
- Document the flow of close procedures for new acquisitions
- Work with high level accountants to understand real life examples of how to book and analyze financial statements
- Provide the opportunity for executive and social networking events
- Internship will include training on how to code invoices to the proper accounts, how to reconcile balance sheet accounts and other special projects and analysis.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Excel
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Currently enrolled as a Sophomore, Junior or Senior pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or Business Administration
SUMMER INTERNSHIP 20-20 HOURS WITH THE OPTION FOR MORE.
Job Type: Internship
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule