First Expressions Speech-Language Pathology Services, Inc. is looking for dynamic and enthusiastic SLPAs who are seeking an opportunity to develop their clinical skills in our clinic with children and our growing adult caseload.
At First Expressions, it is our honor to help people reach their optimal potential so that they can be the best version of themselves. We are trained to provide positive, compassionate, and high-quality evidenced-based speech and occupational therapy services for children and adults.
We value, celebrate, and embrace the cultural and individual differences of our patients and therapists at First Expressions. Our mission is to ensure that therapy services are accessible to every child and adult in order to equip and empower them with the skills and strategies needed to share their own unique story. The power and gift of our communication gives us the opportunity to make a positive impact on our communities, instill change, and make a difference with our thoughts and actions. We truly believe that our First Expressions leave a lasting impression!
- Join a growing team filled with compassionate therapists and a very caring and responsive employer. We pride ourselves in creating a work environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance!
- Quarterly company sponsored team bonding events
- Company issued laptop
- We provide exceptional mentorship and supervision to all clinicians.
- Generous paid time off
- Highly competitive compensation (Subject to annual merit increases)
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401K with matching
- California license reimbursement
- CEU reimbursement
- Mileage and Therapy materials reimbursement
- Plenty of opportunities for growth!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Educating families and staff on how to effectively implement carry-over exercise programs
- Treating speech and language impairments/disorders in the pediatric population
- Aiming for positive outcomes using evidence-based treatments
- Collaborating with parents, teachers, physicians, and other allied health professionals
- Active California speech-language pathology/assistant license
- Must have a current TB test and pass a background check
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Collaborative, team-oriented, and enthusiastic
- Have fun! We are always looking for people who embody a positive attitude and love helping children and adolescents.
First Expressions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability, age or covered veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 - $38.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
All the necessary PPE and sanitization processes will be provided to ensure safety for our patients and therapists.
Work Location: In person