Director of Business Development
PTG Logistics is seeking an experienced Director of Business development for their home delivery division in Atlanta, GA .
The Director of Business Development will be responsible for managing and growing our total last mile delivery business. The Director of Business Development must generate required sales growth, effectively forecast and develop business plans and strategies. The candidates must have last mile, home delivery experience and have demonstrated success.
- Prospect and cold call potential customers.
- Identify and execute revenue enhancing strategic partnerships.
- Communicate with potential clients with various methods including, face to face meetings, phone, email and cold calls.
- Prepare client presentations, contract negotiations and provide follow through.
- Be a strategic seller by focusing on multi-level relationships with customers: networking with customers, building strong relationships, obtaining information from various parties to understand internal activities and find selling opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ year’s last mile sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous home delivery sales experience highly preferred.
- Established presence in the market place preferred.
- Must have a proven sales track record in business development.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required.
- Proven ability to work autonomously and maintain solid working relationships with clients.
Compensation: Salary plus commission (uncapped).
Benefits: Holiday and Vacation, Healthcare
Job Type: Full-time
- home delivery, last mile: 1 year (Required)