Watch our video for this job
We are actively seeking the best restaurant managers within the retail and restaurant industries to help us hit our growth goals!
Our Restaurant Managers run the day-to-day operations of the restaurant. In conjunction, they also constantly strive to inspire and develop the staff into passionate, energetic, and hard-working, successful individuals. We are a culture driven to create food that is alive with flavor and excitement, prepared from scratch using authentic ingredients. We're looking for high-energy, motivated managers to lead our restaurants.
You must be passionate about food and creating an exceptional experience for our guests every day! You will be a teacher, coach, and cheerleader for your team, strong leadership skills are critical. Join us and enjoy unlimited opportunity to grow with the nation's greatest restaurant concept!
Why would you want to work for Cafe Zupas? Just to name a few reasons...
1. Growth: We have a plan to double in size in the next 3 years! If you could get a time machine and go back in time to join Starbucks or Best Buy when they only had 43 units, where would your career be now? COME GROW WITH US!
2. Work/Life balance: Our AGMs and GMs work a SET SCHEDULE! You will know your schedule months in advance and will have 2 days completely off each week. Cafe Zupas is closed Sunday to ensure our staff has time to spend with their family and friends!
3. Company Pride: Cafe Zupas will NEVER SACRIFICE QUALITY!! You can trust that you will always be representing the freshest, highest quality food in the business. We have strict standards and measures in place to ensure that all Cafe Zupas nationwide receive the best quality products!
4. FUN!!! Believe it or not, you CAN have fun at work! We are busy, fast paced, and hire only people with the personality to treat our customers with the highest level of service - fast and friendly every time! You can look forward to going to work with some of the friendliest people in the business!
To qualify you should have:
1. A friendly, outgoing personality with the confidence to succeed! This one is NOT optional!!
2. 2-5 years of leadership experience in the restaurant or retail industries OR a Bachelors degree in Hospitality/Restaurant Management - we LOVE new grads too!
3. Training experience
4. Availability to work a full time schedule.
Keywords: Restaurant Manager, Management, Nutrition, Kitchen Manager, Food and Beverage, Food Service