We are currently searching for a caring and compassionate Occupational Therapist Assistant (OTA) to work PRN, or Full-time hours in a great Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting.
Interested applicants must have a degree in Occupational Therapy Assistance, and must be licensed or license eligible for consideration.
We are looking for a Occupational Therapist Assistant who has the desire to implement high-quality Occupational Therapy services. Looking for a Occupational Therapist Assistant who is strong in identifying patient needs in long-term residents, a team player, and efficient with their time.
Occupational Therapist Assistant Responsibilities:
- Screening patients
- Performing evaluations and developing initial and interim treatment and discharge plans
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- Developing and implementing new program/techniques to enhance occupational therapy services.
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality occupational therapy services
- Putting patient service first
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity and you have the desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves in providing quality patient care apply now.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $26.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Occupational Therapy Assistant License (Preferred)
- Only full-time employees eligible