Our client is one of the largest leaders in software in the world and currently looking for the industry’s best and brightest individuals to join their Technology team in order to support the Skype, Exchange, and SharePoint product teams. They are looking for an experienced Scrum Master / Agile Project Manager that can take our product development teams to the next level in adoption of Agile and Scrum practices.
This individual will be responsible for collaborating with the different product groups and Sr. Engineers to optimize, maintain, and support the platforms. This individual will need to be passionate about technology, specifically when supporting enterprise platforms; ideally with a thirst for knowledge, as the platform and product teams continue to grow and scale, they will be continuously presented with complex problems that need immediate resolution.
The ideal candidate will bring previous experiences, best practices, and a collaborative attitude to help drive revenue growth and increased effectiveness in value and quality of software we create. As Scrum Master, you must be able to excel in an ambiguous environment and be hungry and poised to drive change within the organization.
- Analyze our current Agile processes, prioritize areas of improvement, and work alongside key stakeholders to implement the improvements
- Facilitate/participate in key Agile rituals across Scrum teams
- Coach team members as needed, including resolving conflict
- Communicate project risks
- Manage projects in Microsoft Teams with experience with MS Exchange/Active Directory, highly preferred.
- Monitor and report on key Agile performance metrics to leadership team
- Assist in training team members and other Client employees on Agile concepts
- 4+ years of experience as a Scrum Master / Agile Project Manager
- Bachelor’s degree
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Proven leadership and motivation skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills a must; can present formally or informally
- Experience using Agile performance metrics to drive accountability and continuous improvement
- A love to learn and improve as a Scrum Master, always looking to bring something new and helpful to the team.