America’s largest privately owned company dedicated exclusively to aviation security. Our services include passenger, baggage, cargo, and employee screening, external/internal airport patrols, access control, air carrier security services, and more. Covenant Aviation Security, LLC has provided over 35 million hours of aviation security services.
Covenant was founded in 1992 to provide highly trained and motivated protective security forces to government agencies and select commercial customers. Building on Covenant's reputation for first class delivery of high-quality service and cost-effective contract administration, Covenant has enjoyed over seventeen years of growth while maintaining an unparalleled commitment to performance.
- Physical inspection of cargo equipment as outlined by the Transportation Security Administration
- Identify prohibited objects in cargo by use of explosive trace detection, x-ray machines, physical search, and other methodology as outlined by the Transportation Security Administration
- Preparing required reports, forms, and records as required by CAS and the Transportation Security Administration
- Physically inspect the x-raying cargo, crates, and other containers as required by the Transportation Security Administration
- Verifying necessary documentation for transportation of goods as directed by the customer, CAS, or the Transportation Security Administration
- Prevention of unauthorized materials entering aircraft
- Carry portable radio if required and routinely communicate with the CAS Supervisor as directed.
- Other duties, as required.
- Must be a citizen of the Unites States
- Must possess original Birth Certificate or valid U.S. Passport
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be able to pass a 10 year verifiable background check, including criminal, employment, education, and personal references
- Must possess valid State issued Driver’s License or a valid State Issued I.D. card
- Must be able to pass a Security Threat Assessment as administered by the Transportation Security Administration
- Must be able to pass a Security Background Check as administered by the local airport authority
- Must be able to pass pre-employment/annual/random drug screenings
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work and interact with the public
Must be able to work around the flexibility and changing schedules of the airline industry. This includes being available to work various shifts throughout the day, afternoon, evening, and overnight as required.
Covenant Aviation Security is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing.