Looking for an individual wanting to make a difference in the lives of the clients and families that we serve.
Education and experience: High school degree or equivalent required. Two to five years related experience
Must be able to pass background checks and drug test. Must have a valid driver's license
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Provide administrative and office support functions to program staff to assist in the successful operation of a Sunrise program.
- Establish and maintain accurate client files from initial referral to client discharge. Initiates communication with custody holders to keep files accurate and meeting all agency and accreditation standards.
- Ensure all agency data entry is accurate and that all databases (CDT, PCC Tracking, etc.) and client files reflect timely changes making adjustments as necessary.
- Serve as the point of contact of all written and verbal correspondence with outside parties and ensure the program Director and appropriate personnel have a working knowledge of the various forms of communication with donors, clients, families, and internal/external customers.
- Accurately utilize various computer software to produce reports and special presentation materials around the completion of all required paperwork within established deadlines.
- Work closely with the Accounting Department to ensure that the program financial accounts are properly coded with supporting documentation in place within established time lines and verified by reconciling monthly bank statements. Balances expenditures against budget.
- Work closely with the Human Resource Department to monitors and process employee payroll verifying accuracy of information that is transmitted, reconciling discrepancies, and ensuring employee evaluations are completed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Maintains accurate copies of employee personnel files as required by laws and regulations forwarding original documentation to the Human Resources department from the advertising of new employees to the separation of all employees.
- Ensure the daily operations of the program meet and exceed all Sunrise procedures and expectations under the direction of the Program Director.
Job Type: Full-time