Must have Top Secret SCI clearance to apply.
As a member of this team, you will be providing both second and third level support for all facets of the SharePoint environment including troubleshooting operational issues related to user facing items such as sites, look and feel, lists and libraries and custom info path forms. One of your primary goals will be to work with SharePoint end-users to maximize efficient use of SharePoint and foster its growth through the use of "out of the box" functionality and "extended functionality" through the use of custom development within SharePoint Designer. Your day to day tasks will vary from operational support (checking system logs, validating workflows, performing cursory checks on critical sites that leverage custom solutions) to engineering front-end solutions (creation of custom sites, custom lists and libraries, workflows within SharePoint Designer, and info path forms).
Qualifications TS SCI clearance
Desired Core Skills:
- Prior experience administering, developing and maintaining SharePoint 2013/2016 portal sites.
- Experience investigating and resolving SharePoint performance issues related to page response times.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting techniques for SharePoint configuration and web part issues.
- Knowledge and experience working with and establishing workflows within the SharePoint environment.
- Site layout structure and content architecture including Site Columns, Content Types and the use of lookup columns to solve complex needs of the end-user.
- Leverage a range of SharePoint service applications to include managed meta data, user profile sync, power pivot and performance point is a plus.
- Solid understanding of SharePoint Designer (SPD) and the use of SPD for simple to complex creation of workflows, look and feel assignments and solutions that cannot be done out of the box.
- Solid understanding of Info Path to create simple to complex forms to solve end-user needs.
Preferable Secondary Skills:
- Visual Studio experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year
- Top Secret: 1 year (Preferred)
- Software Engineering: 3 years (Preferred)
- Springfield, VA (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)