Job Title- AEM Lead/ Architect
Location- Whitehouse Station NJ.
Duration- Long term
- 8+ years of overall experience and 5+ years of experience with AEM.
- Architectural experience with at-least 3 AEM projects.
- Experience in designing overall AEM system application architecture data design defining asset lifecycles and support deployment in production environments
- Able to Identify performance and security challenges and suggest solutions for the same
- Experience in creating cross browser and cross device compatible components and Templates
- Experience in designing and creating components template in AEM 6.4
- Manage AEM developers and guide them with any implementation issues and provide resolution for the same.
- Software design logical and physical design of system components such as repository layout server architecture communications frameworks etc
- Liaison between SME Tech SPOCs and technical team
- Translates business requirements into technical details relevant to Adobe AEM Resolve user identified functional and technical issues relating to Adobe AEM
- Familiarity with Adobe product suite including Analytics Launch Target Experience Manager
- Participate in daily scrum sprint planning meetings
Job Type: Contract
- siebel crm: 1 year (Preferred)
- siebel tools: 1 year (Preferred)
- siebel eai: 1 year (Preferred)
- rpa: 1 year (Preferred)